Saturday 9 February 2013

INTRODUCING MYSELF

Hello World,

This is Manisha Bhatnagar. Well, don't worry I won't post a long introduction. It will suffice to say that I am a trainer with the Government of India, and a writer and a poetess. My stories, articles and poems have been published on various forums and I would be glad if you participate in my blog activities. Each of my post will carry one or more of my works.

Please do take out time to read my posts and do leave your feedbacks on this blog. Let it be a wide forum for free exchange of ideas.

Regards,

Manisha

7 comments:

  1. Madam,
    Greetings. This 'I Love Pappa' is equally emotional like your poem on 'Mother' broadcasted through Akashwani during 2011. Really your parents are lucky to have a daughter like you. Keep on writing some thing like this on Human Relations and Values which are very much useful to the society in grooming the minds of the people. All the Best. Kind Regards.
    Dr.A.S.Senthi Vadivel,
    Regional Administrative Officer,
    Southern Region,
    Geological Survey of India,
    Hyderabad-500 068.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Senthi Vadivel

      It is heartening to read your comments and I am happy that u liked it. I'll definitely share with u other creations and will welcome same from u too. I have changed the title now which is looking better.
      Keep on giving your valuable comments and views

      Delete
  2. Madam u r a Chupa Rustam, U did not tell us about ur interests in writing. U write beautifully. I really liked ur poems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I regret not learning Hindi more than ever now......keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is interesting. Apparently, excellent works!I am interested in the stories and poetry. However, cannot claim as one who can understand everything in the poetry. As the days progress, I will be offering my comments after going through them- Babu O Varghese, Mumbai

    ReplyDelete